Operations & Maintenance Services
Reiken Solutions provides specifically for Wastewater and Water Treatment systems a comprehensive operations and maintenance service on a standalone basis as well as in a totally integrated fashion.
Working in partnership with operators and their service providers, we use our extensive knowledge and expertise to plan and execute a wide range of operations and maintenance activities using best practice processes developed from many years of experience.
On-site, we perform world-class maintenance, helping to minimize risks and lower overall maintenance costs without compromising on health and safety by utilizing our skilled and well-trained personnel.
In terms of maintenance we offer an extensive scope of both planned and reactive services that can be customized to meet customer requirements.
- Equipment Preventive Maintenance
- Equipment Installation, Start-up, and commissioning
- Consumables sourcing, supply, and delivery
- Spare Parts Stock control
- Operations reporting and documentation
- Tests and Inspection services
- Remote and onsite Call-out Support services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Safety Procedure Development and Reporting