Operations & Maintenance Services
Reiken Engineering offers a comprehensive range of operations and maintenance services for wastewater and water treatment systems, both as standalone services and as integrated solutions.
By collaborating with operators and service providers, we leverage our extensive expertise and knowledge to plan and execute a range of operations and maintenance activities, utilizing best practices honed through years of experience.
Our skilled and well-trained personnel perform world-class maintenance on-site, ensuring minimal risks and lower overall maintenance costs, while prioritizing health and safety.
Our maintenance services include a wide range of planned and reactive services that can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of each customer.
Our O&M activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Equipment Preventive Maintenance
- Equipment Installation, Start-up, and commissioning
- Consumables sourcing, supply, and delivery
- Spare Parts Stock control
- Operations reporting and documentation
- Tests and Inspection services
- Remote and onsite Call-out Support services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Safety Procedure Development and Reporting